3D Virtual Sampling Course
The course has been created for 3D beginners who are wanting to take their technical skills to the next level. This 2-day intensive course focuses on creating virtual 3D samples. You will learn how to create a true-to-life garment simulation, with a variation of fabrics and trims. 3D technology helps designers and technical designers see, validate, and refine the product before moving to real physical prototyping and manufacturing.
On the third day, we will be virtually sampling your own patterns, we encourage you to either bring these digital files with you alongside your own fabric. If you have paper patterns and would like to vectorise them, please contact us to digitise them prior to the course, alternatively, we will supply a range of digital patterns for you to play with.
Day One & Day Two
- Understand the modules and icons of 3D.
- Personalise the Avatars size and features
- How to arrange 2D patterns on the screen.
- How to virtually sew your garments.
- 3D Sample womenswear and menswear.
- How to apply tension maps and check the fit of the garment.
- How to make fit changes on the 3D sample.
- How to apply different fabrics, colorways, and textures.
- How to create a garment catwalk.
- 3D Virtual Sample own patterns
- Choose a style you would like to sample.
- Use of the Nuno fabric scanner
Any questions, please call 01273 672400 or email email@example.com
Bookings are closed for this event.