Product Lifecycle Management PLM
StylePack Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) allows businesses to collaboratively manage their collections, streamlining the order and production processes, simplifying the critical path, giving end-to-end visibility to the whole enterprise.
Flexible design and production in a connected world. Control the critical path.
Collaborate, streamline and simplify your processes
Design: Showcase your creativity
- Designs are displayed with corresponding technical drawings.
- Style Cards include make instructions, wash-care, fabric reports and pattern information.
- Build fabric & trim libraries.
- Plan ranges.
- Create PDF top sheets or technical packs include swatch cards and spec sheets.
Costing: Keep control of margins
- Create accurate quick comparative costings on demand.
- Overview margins.
- Cost in multi-currencies.
- Easily send PDF quotes directly to the customer.
Sales: Optimise your decision making
- Quickly process and allocate orders.
- Simply create repeat orders with the copy function.
- Give your sales team maximum commercial visibility Raise invoices.
- Improve time to market and make efficient decisions.
Critical Path: Plan your deadlines
- Manage your orders though a robust critical path.
- Assign operators to tasks.
- Configurable critical path by customer, order, department.
- Send beautifully illustrated PDF critical path reports to customers.
Garment Technology: Work collaboratively with the supply chain
- Efficient communication with merchandisers, buyers and suppliers.
- Keep track of budgets.
- Efficient documenting of fabric testing, lab dips, garment samples.
- Size and fit test reports.
Delivery: Work collaboratively with the supply chain
- Create packing lists.
- Issue invoices.
- Box stickers.
Stock & Purchasing: Keep track of your stock value
- Promptly calculate fabric and trim purchase orders.
- Stay on track with your live fabric list.
- Manage real-time stock inventories.
- Easily allocate stock to orders.
Reporting: Intuitive charts and reports
- Overview true profit margins with margin reports that reflect the full order.
- Create robust performance reports.
- Outline bestselling items.
“Previously we had a very basic system that didn’t meet our needs as a fashion supplier. We have been using StylePack PLM for over a year now. The system has been tailored to our needs, allowing us to respond to our customers faster and more effectively. StylePack modules are compatible with all of our customer accounts including ASOS and NEXT.”
StylePack Web is a cloud-based extension of your StylePack system. The web-based program allows you to access your data from anywhere using any kind of device. Simply add the URL to your search engine, log in and you can overview multiple modules.
Viewer of the full software on a style, this module is for directors/ managers who wish to access StylePack without being present in the network. You can view styles, create costing sheets, view orders, view all the orders critical path dates. View all purchase orders.
Factories or quality control departments can access a limited version of StylePack via the online platform to input their findings when quality controlling production. Compare measurement charts, identify any errors, and quickly and easily report the findings. The data can be input on tablets, computers, or even mobile phones. This data will populate back to StylePack Desktop. Inspection reports will then be able to be generated.
Getting cut/production figures from factories can be long winded. The factory module is a limited access to view to StylePack that enables the factory to only see the orders that have been allocated to them, they will be able to input figures which will populate back to StylePack Desktop.
“We first started to work with VetiGraph in 2014, The solutions have streamlined our production and have increased our productivity. We have implemented VetiGraph CAD and Hardware and in 2016 we implemented StylePack PLM software to help us manage our orders and critical path. The service and the team are first-rate and always willing to help. We would highly recommend their products and services.”