Automated Fabric Spreaders
Achieve the highest level of perfection in fabric spreading.
Spreading and cutting made easy
Increase productivity and reduce costs
The GraphCut digital fabric spreading range uses touch screen operator display and numerous features, to offer the most ergonomic laying up solution with ease of use and low maintenance. Spreading becomes easy for all types of fabrics, whether woven, jersey knitwear, tubular rolls or tubular folded.
- Designed for all types of fabric spreading.
- Zig zag, one way, straight lay and stepped lay.
- A wide range of settings to tackle a wide variety of fabric types and qualities.
- The software control centre of the spreader enables the storage of different settings: zig zag, one way, face to face, two ways, step laying, etc.
- Roll diameter: from 200 – 650mm depending on table and spreader configuration.
- Maxi roll weight: between 120 – 350kg depending on table and spreader configuration.
- Spreading width: 1600 – 2600mm.
- Carbon Fibre
- Glass Fibre
- Automotive, Marine & Aircraft Interiors
- Military & Security
- Vehicle & Equipment Covers
- Awnings, Marquees & Tents
- Blinds & Curtains
- Carpets & Mats
- Bags & Luggage
- Digital Printers
- Wet & Dry Suits
- Sail Makers
Our range of tables are designed to work with your spreading machine or can be custom made to meet your needs in different widths and heights.
Options include standard, air cushion or conveyor to meet the needs of the most demanding cutting room.
A fabric loader takes all the effort out of lifting the roll of fabric from the floor onto your cutting table or into your spreader. Essential when working with heavy fabric rolls like denim or canvas. Compatible with most spreaders and tables.
Made in Europe
All our fabric spreaders are made in Europe. This gives you the piece of mind of knowing that parts are not located the other side of the world.
Our engineers are factory trained, based in Leicester, and cover the whole of the UK.