HP45 Ink Jet Cartridge Refill Instructions
Our refill kits are eay to use and include 2 pre-loaded syringes, a filling kit, and weighing scales
Quickly and easily reduce your plotting costs.
Follow these simple instructions to refill your HP45 cartridge
Step by step guide:
- Turn on the scales to weigh your used cartridge. The minimum weight is 70gms, maximum weight 112gms. Weight – 112 = amount of ink needed in ml.
- Insert your cartridge into the cartridge holder.
- Assemble the syringe to slowly inject ink into the used cartridge.
- Remove the full cartridge from the holder.
- Wipe any ink from the print head.
- Weigh again to get the final weight. Remmeber it musn’t be over 112 grams – DO NOT overfill.
- Start printing and saving money!
Please note: Do not try and refill a cartridge more than 5 times. There is a limit on how many times a cartridge can be refilled.
Ask us anything
We are here to help.
Please feel free to ask any questions or leave a message. We will get back to you as soon as we can.
Get In Touch
Fashion & Apparel
Furniture & Upholstery
Fashion Courses & Workshops at our very own Fashion Forward Centre
We can help you with the skills needed to create in this digital world. We offer a range of courses and workshops for beginners and those wanting to upskill.
Our training centre based in the Midlands We offer a comprehensive set of fashion courses and workshops from our training centre based in the heart of Leicester in the East Midlands.
- Grading Courses
- Digital Pattern Cutting Courses
- Marker Courses
- 3D Virtual Sampling Courses