Our intermediate courses are for individuals who have previously been on a beginner’s course or know how to use the VetiGraph system and want to upskill, We have created industry-driven intermediate courses to push your technical skills. Introducing you to new functions and procedures enables you to produce more accurate and efficient patterns.
Price: £160 + VAT
- Understand the modules and icons of VetiGraph.
- Observe a demonstration on the Photo Digitiser software.
- Digitally adjust patterns ready for grading.
- Grade patterns that include panels, pleats, frills, and gathers.
- Learn how to copy grade rules and grade notches.
- Learn different types of grading functions within the software.
- How to apply grade rules proportionally on a pattern.
- Grade a pair of trousers to a size chart.
- Create a ‘Made to Measure’ skirt using grade rule equations.
- How to apply a dummy grade and discuss costing a garment.
- How to create a marker (lay plan).
Once you have completed the training you will receive a certificate and will be able to use our drop-in Friday sessions to practice your new skills.
Any questions, please call 01273 672400 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Bookings are closed for this event.