The Fashion Forward Centre, which is located opposite St Margret’s bus station, Leicester is now available for co-working space. The facility is perfect for freelancers, designers or anyone wanting to digitise their patterns.
The room facilities include:
- VetiGraph Pattern & Grading Software
- VetiGraph Marker Software
- Manual Pattern Cutting Tables
- Use of Plotter/Cutter – £2 per meter
- Kennett Lindsell Size 12 Mannequin
- Pattern Cutting Books (Winifred Aldrich)
- Kitchen, use of kettle, fridge, and microwave.
Room opening times:
09:30 – 17:30 Monday – Friday
Hourly package can be used at any time, the individual can book multiple slots. The user will need to make a team member aware of what days they wish to use the room. Room subject to availability.
If you have any questions, please call 01273 672400 or email firstname.lastname@example.org