The course has been created for 3D beginners who are wanting to take their technical skills to the next level. This 2-day intensive course focuses on creating virtual 3D samples. You will learn how to create a true-to-life garment simulation, with a variation of fabrics and trims. 3D technology helps designers and technical designers see, validate, and refine the product before moving to real physical prototyping and manufacturing.
Price: £160 + VAT
Day One & Day Two
- Understand the modules and icons of 3D.
- Personalise the Avatars size and features
- How to arrange 2D patterns on the screen.
- How to virtually sew your garments.
- 3D Sample womenswear and menswear.
- How to apply tension maps and check the fit of the garment.
- How to make fit changes on the 3D sample.
- How to apply different fabrics, colorways, and textures.
- How to create a garment catwalk.
- 3D Virtual Sample own patterns
- Choose a style you would like to sample.
- Use of the Nuno fabric scanner
Any questions, please call 01273 672400 or email email@example.com
Bookings are closed for this event.