Jerseywear Fashion Designer / Account Manager
- Account management with Eccom and high street retailers/ bringing on new business and accounts
- Designing jersey wear for a young fresh market and managing accounts /design
- Carrying out extensive trend and market research and interpreting this into commercial, on-trend ranges
- Creating mood boards and trend packs
- Development of accounts and maximising sales opportunities
- Development from initial sketches through to finished sample garments and ensuring deadlines are met.
- Understanding garment construction and the importance of finding the most cost-effective process to execute designs, in order to meet customers’ specific price points.
- Attending development meetings with customers to discuss new products and ideas.
- Collaborating with sealer graders to fit and amend garments, to adhere to customer fit requirements.
Looking for someone with 3 years experience
Degree in Fashion Design essential
Monday- Friday, Hours can vary between 8 am-6 pm
40 hour working week
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, who will pass this on.